27.3.11

Yea Wedding!

Things are moving along with wedding planning.  We have made decisions and started ordering stuff and the boxes are arriving!  Here's a sampling:


Confetti to toss on us as we leave the reception (the kind that dissolves without residue with water) from www.save-on-crafts.com, and rose petals for the flower girls from the Dollar Tree.


Personalized cocktail napkins(blue and silver!) and lolly pop wedding favors from www.orientailtrading.com.  The stickers the lolly is laying on are personalized and will go on the pops.  A project for a rainy day.  :)



Some beautiful ribbons I found on clearance at wal-mart the other day.

Also, I recently bought a camera (first real camera I've had in a long time...the last one used film and didn't enjoy the sand in South Africa) so I can now post pictures on my blog!

No comments: