27.3.11

Girl time!

What would I do without my girlfriends???  

Anneke text me today asking if I had any free evening this week, and being the last week before Tech rehearsals start for The Sound of Music, I have naturally have rehearsals every night.  But, I figured out a way to get free this evening, and she came over and we had a great time visiting and working together and talking about our men.  :)  

First thing, she helped me finish the eclairs I had baked early in the afternoon, and mmmmm, they were yummy!

Next, she helped me stamp all 210 invitation cover pages for the wedding.  That's a true friend.









 We made fajitas after we finished, and sat around talking some more.  

I am so grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life who can speak truth to me and encourage me in my walk with the Lord.  Friendship really is one of the greatest gifts. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Wish I was there!

Sarah said...

girl time is always great... girl time with anneke is even better :) super cute invitations by the way!!