1.3.11

That's for the birds...give me the bees!

I love how totally refreshing and rejuvenating it is to take a shower after a long day when you feel hot and tired and gross.  I feel like a new person, hooray!

Just the past 3 days I have started using Burt's Bees Radiant Body Lotion again, and I'm amazed (although I shouldn't be) at how soft my skin is!  I had been using B&BW Lavender Vanilla lotion because I love the scent, but it is really pretty crummy as far as moisturizers go.  I have used Burt's Bees lotions before and know how great they are, but I have been rubbing my arm all day loving how smooth and soft it feels.  (And sometimes I use their body butter, which is even better!)  Plus...I shimmer in the sun, which, hooray, I got to sit in the sun today at lunch.  I love the sun.  I love being warm and summertime!

We had our first 2 performances of Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss today and they went very well.  It's a great fun show with lots of singing and dancing and bright colors and outrageous costumes.  This morning we had 1500 school kids come and watch.  I love it when we get to perform before a school audience.  The kids are so excited and enthusiastic and full of wonder at everything they see.  And we get to do it 2 more times for packed houses of school children.  What fun!  They scream when the house lights go out, they scream when the stage lights go on, they scream when you shoot confetti at them, when the fish glow in the dark, and when the stars come on and countless other times.  The energy is so high in that room.  :)
(By the way, if you would like to come see the show, we have one evening performance left on Thursday at 7:30.  It's a 70 minute show and great for people of all ages.  You can get tickets here.)

No comments: