1.3.11

A blog about....oh, looks like another "Ode to Robert" ;)

There is so much going on in my head and in my life right now.  I should be sleeping since I'm getting up at 7 in the morning (gasp!  I know!  It's so early! - well, I think it is at least)  ;)  but I'm not sleeping.  I am starting to get sleepy though so I'm sure I will be soon.

I'm not sure why I thought it would be a good idea to blog right now...I feel much to scattered to say anything of any interest.

However, I am collecting oatmeal canisters, if you have any you wouldn't mind passing on to me.  I need 10 for our wedding.

I am very definitely ready to, "settle down as man and wife to solve the riddle called married life," and I think these next 4 months will go by very quickly (please, God!).  I never really thought that I would end up with a man like Robert, who is such a man and so perfect for me.  I mean, I don't think I thought much at all about what type of man I would marry.  But I am continually amazed and blessed at how well we compliment each other and what an incredible strength he is to me.  He is so patient and gentle with me.  He is completely trustworthy and wonderful...ok, I'll stop - for now.  ;)

We have a show this week.  5 performances and 1 birthday party event in the next 3 days.  Then one day off to clean it all up and a concert the day after that.  So I am taking Monday off and going to Asheville.  At least...that's the plan right now.  I may decide to sleep.  :)

No comments: