14.8.10

6 degrees? 3 this time.

Yesterday Robert took me to Asheville on a date. It was nice, he told me to wear a skirt which is fun because I like dressing up on dates. On our way over the mountain, he realizes his phone is dead. Won't even turn on, which is pretty good timing since we were able to stop at the Verizon store in Waynesville and they are sending him a new one. If we hadn't been driving past it, he would have had to make an extra trip, and he really doesn't have a lot of free time to be able to do that right now.
The bad part of this, is that the address of where we were going to meet up with his friends, Ryan and Cortney, and their phone numbers were all in his phone and nowhere else. But. living in Franklin as we do, we started thinking. And I have John Mark's phone number in my phone from when he coached at the gym with me, and he is friends with and graduated with Caitlin who is Cortney's sister. So, I called John Mark, got Caitlin's phone number, left her a message, she was at work but happened to check her phone and called me back (and said she had just seen Scotty and Nikki at Michael's...what a small world) with the house phone number and address, so it all worked out. I love Franklin! We met up with them and had a fun time just talking and hanging out, ate at Cheddar's and then went to Cold Stone Creamery. Yum!

3 comments:

Wright Family said...

I love Franklin, too...thanks for this glimpse...and glad for the update on your dad ,too....now that everyone is on facebook, not having it makes me feel very out of touch...c

Andrew and Anneke said...

that's some pretty good fanangaling! : )

cjw said...

itty bitty, teeny tiny world