12.8.10

Legs

Ahhhhhhh!!! It's been three days since I've posted! I can't let myself slip back into the no posting pattern.

So what's new...

...you know how there's something you've know for a while, and then stopped doing it for a bit, and then you go back to it and you're like, "wow! This is great! Why did I stop doing this?" Like sugar scrub. I have sensitive legs (also very white legs, but that's beside the point) and when I shave I tend to get razor burn pretty good. But, if I use an exfolient before I shave, it's not so bad. And the cheapest and most effective method I've found is sugar. Just plain white sugar in a little screw top container I keep in the shower. I sometimes add a little bit of grapeseed oil to help moisturize. It's so simple and easy, and it works so well. But I ran out a good few months ago and just 2 days ago got around to re-filling my little container with sugar. I know, it's not that hard to do, but I kept on forgetting. So anywhoo, I'm enjoying smoother legs now.

Which brings me to tonight. I have spent the last 2 evening standing in for an actress who is out of town at rehearsals; taking her blocking notes, reading her lines, etc. And tonight I got to 'show off' my legs to another cast member and then kiss him on the cheek - except I didn't really. So that's two leg things this week.

Random.

And for those who wonder, I spoke with my father today and he is doing just fine.
He had retina reattachment surgery last week and the recovery process is rather difficult for him since basically he's not allowed to do anything. Just sit there. But he's being fairly decently behaved so far. I know it must be so boring not to be able to read or move much. He has been listening to CD's and watching some TV also.

No comments: