22.8.10

This is for Robert who was worried because I haven't posted in a week...

This week has been so crazy!

But we finished Blue Moon, the interns at work are finished for the summer, Samuel's going to be fine so I don't have to worry about him (car wreck on Thursday), I actually went to church at FCC this morning and saw April and Gabriel for the first time in months, Anneke and Andrew are moving here in 6 days, and I'm going to a baby shower on Tuesday (by the by, it's so funny to me how many times I have had to answer the question if I have a kid while either crocheting a baby blanket or buying a gift for one of my friend's babies). So all in all, things have shifted gears a bit and I think this week might not be so much of a blur. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to seeing you Tuesday night :)

Andrew and Anneke said...

YEAH!!!