17.12.08

Just...happy!

It's late, I'm tired, but I haven't posted in way too long...so here goes!

I am happy that Christmas is almost here
I am happy that the rain paused long enough this morning for me to take a walk
I am happy that I live in a country where I have freedoms and I am thankful to the men and women who sacrifice and fight to protect our nation
I am happy that I have 99% of my presents wrapped
I am happy that Cam is letting me wrap her presents (hi - my name is Amanda and I am a present-wrapping-aholic)
I am happy that NCIS episodes are aired many times a week (hi - my name is Amanda and I am a NCIS adict)
I am happy that my kitchen is clean
I am not happy that the floor is dirty - ah, only so many hours in a day
I am happy that I am going to make potato chowder tomorrow
I am happy that my house has electricty and running water

And I am oh so thankful for my Savior.   As a friend of mine's dad always says when asked how he's doing..."better than I deserve"

No comments: