11.12.08

And They're Home! :)

Dear Family and Friends,

Today was a blessed day -- Jack and his parents arrived home and if I must say do believe his cuteness factor increased tenfold.  He is small but too precious for words.  I actually got to hold him this afternoon.  Some of you know that I had a student with fifth disease yesterday and was concerned I would not be able to hold him or even be around him but the docs said that all was well and Jack most likely has immunities from Angela.  Whoo Hoo blessed news.  
Angela's uncles, aunts and dad decided last night to do a mini renovation on their yet unfinished living room --- complete with resanding and staining of floors.  They wanted to give them a finished family room for the new family.  It was amazing how fast everything came together and the sweet efforts of an awesome floor guy.  So we felt like Ty Pennington as we tore apart their house last night.  The floors are being completed as we email, but the fumes were so bad that the kids and Jack had to spend a night or two with me.  What a shame.    haha  So double blessings for me today.  I am so blessed to have such a loving family who would sacrifice so much for my daugher.  I could not have better brothers and sisters.  Thank you.  
Should anyone wonder where I am on Friday......I will be home holding Jack.....finally.  What a doll baby.  Attached are a couple of grandma photos in case you are a visual learner.  hehehe  Thank you again for your prayers they sustained all of us -- especially little Jack.  

No comments: