18.3.06

March 18, 2006

9 days left until I leave.
I am excited about coming home to Franklin and seeing everybody.

Katie - I am so happy about your back handspring! I can't wait to see all you and the rest of the hotshots have learned. I'll probably see you before the end of the month.

I am driving back solo. I'll leave here Monday the 27th around 3pm and drive straight through the night (unless I get sleepy, then I'll stop and get a motel). So if you think of it, please pray for a safe trip. Also, if you have my number give me a call. ;)

This week has been good. There are a lot of emotions; Tiredness, excitement, sadness, etc. I will definitely be sad to leave here. This has been an experience like none other. I highly recommend it to anyone.

I have been collecting some great worship music to bring back. Maybe we will incorporate some of it into our Sunday service.

Thank you everyone who has been praying for me and leaving posts. It is so encouraging to hear from all of you.

Please be praying that I'll not get lazy this last week but will press on into all God has for me.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Love,
Amanda :)

No comments: