1.3.06

March 1, 2996

So in less than a month I will be back in Franklin. Time has been going by so very fast.

The weather here has been absolutely georgous this week. The high has been in the upper 70's and it's been breezy. I went for a ride in a convertable this afternoon and walked down to a river and tried to skip rocks. Aparently I've forgotten how to and so I decided to throw big ones in to make huge splashes instead. :)

The weather is making me so happy. I've been sitting outside all day and enjoying the sunshine. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started spending a lot of time outside. If I get up at 2 I have about 4-5 hours of sunshine. But sometimes we have meetings from 4-6 and a lot of time I don't get up at 2, so I have been really missing the sun.

We have another conference next weekend. It's called Passion for Jesus. Fire in the Night isn't help staff this conference, so it will be a less intense weekend then the last conference we attended.

The Asbury's should be here in a few days. So there will be more Franklinites here. Yea!!! I was talking to one of the interns yesterday and commenting on how it really isn't at all surprising that someone would move here. In fact, I am more surprised at the people who don't. But before you freak out, I am not one of those people moving here (at least, not at this time) and neither do I have any plans or intentions to move. There, that should make most of you happy again. ;)

I don't know what else to say. I am doing really well.

I may have someone riding back with me which would be fabulous.

Congratulations Kat on sticking your series in a meet!!!
April has been keeping me updated on all the news at NVG and I am excited on all the progress you girls are making!

Love,
Amanda :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda. It is also been beautiful here in Franklin. I can hardly wait for summer. life is good. God is good and we are looking forward to seeing you. You will love the new girls we have they are wonderful to work with. Blessings... Marth

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda. It is also been beautiful here in Franklin. I can hardly wait for summer. life is good. God is good and we are looking forward to seeing you. You will love the new girls we have they are wonderful to work with. Blessings... Marth

Anonymous said...

Hi Coach Amanda. I miss you. When are you coming back? I got my back handspring! Can't wait to see you!
Katie from Hot Shots

Anonymous said...

Hey big sister!!! I can not wait till u come home!! I am so happy that u r coming home to me !!;) Miss u lots and love u!!!

Love you.
Bceause of HIM,
Kat

P.S. u need to update your site.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Amanda,

Sounds like you are enjoying God's creation! Me too, Sarah and I read a book in the sunshine on Tuesday and I got a sunburn! The warmth of the sun was wonderful. When we lived in Florida I didn't really have an appreciation for the seasons. We are so much more aware here in Franklin and it is exciting. We can't wait to get to the lake this year. Our family is enjoying Gym, looking forward to your presence there!

Much love and prayers,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
I can't wiat for you to get home!!! The girls NEED you. We have begun a prayer group amoung some of the moms at the gym. We have been praying for improvement in skills at all levels, including Hot Shots. We have been praying for Martha and Jeff (I pray mostly for JOY in their lives!!). And for wisdom and strength for April. Please feel free to join us!!!! God is at work in our little gym out here in Podunk, NC!!! Yes, He is here,too!!
I look forward to seing you when you get home and will pray for your safe journey.
Lots of Love!!!
Chris Brown