26.3.06

March 28, 2006

She’s having a girl! So far I’m 1 for 1. We’ll find out next week if I make that a 2 for 2!

Someone sang in the prayer room this week Brian Doerksen’s “Father’s House Lament” which I knew all the words to because I danced to it 10 years ago. Wow.
Do you remember that, Martha?

Please pray for me. I am starting to feel sick and I really don’t want to be sick and tired when I drive home and have to get a motel. I would much rather make it all the way in one day.

I’m mostly packed. I’ve been mostly packed all day. I’ve also found that there are large numbers of people here who have never seen the Princess Bride. If I were to stay here that would change.

I have mapped out my way home and checked the fluids in my car as well as my tire pressure. So I’m good to go!

I’ll see you all in a few days!
Amanda

No comments: