16.2.11

GRRR...*sigh* :)

I was going to post about how blissfully happy I am that there are less than 5 months till I become Mrs. Robert Jessup...and I am...
...but right now I am so upset and angry at the immaturity of some adults who call themselves parents.  In my current mood I agree with my dear sister-in-law who once said that people should have to take a test proving their ability before being allowed to become parents.  (I don't really believe that, but in my current state of mind could make an argument for it).

Oh, how easy to push off your own shortcomings and failings on others whose job it is not to raise your child and say the problem lies there alone and not even attempt to help your child grow into a responsible adult who can contribute to society and not grow up to spend his/her life in jail because he/she never learned self-control or that his/her actions have consequences.

...where was I?  Oh yes!  I am blissfully happy that in a mere 142 days I will get to spend the rest of my life with the wonderful, amazing, and ridiculously good looking Robert Jessup.  (And if you ever see me exhibiting  behavior similar to my rant above - I give you full permission to slap me!)

No comments: