2.10.10

Quick Update


Opening Tuesday, October 5th for one evening performance only:  The Adventures of Tom Sawyer presented by the Overlook Theatre Company.  This is why I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy.  :)  Fortunately, not all work though.  Robert made the yummiest thing for dinner Thursday; hamburger steak with homemade gravy, corn on the cob, biscuits, mashed potatoes and sweet potato pie (An I shut my mouth!).  I think this October will be better than last because I will actually get to see him.  October is his busiest season because there is a marching band competition every weekend and band rehearsals all during the week.  But this year he is in shows at the theater and we are having dinner together whenever we can.  It's lovely.  :)  

A moment of shock yesterday when I realized that we begin Jekyll and Hyde tech rehearsals (where we do everything like its the show but costuming) one month from yesterday.  Rehearsals are going really well, it's just fast since we haven't even opened Tom Sawyer yet.  But that's how it goes.  

I am off this morning to watch The Franklin High School Band compete at the North Lincoln Roundtable Tournament of Bands.  It's gonna be fun!  :)


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looking forward to seeing "Jekyll and Hyde"! Hopefully I can talk someone into babysitting for me so I can go :)