18.9.10

Week in review + some

I have such fun dreams most of the time. Last night I was first saving 2 Chinese kids from the attacking Japanese air force of WWII, then I was an assassin hired by someone who looked a lot like Anthony Hopkins.

I have had the most amazing week. I have had such fun times - hanging out with Anneke Sunday night...watching a movie at home Monday night...Dinner and laughter with the Huckabees and Robert Tuesday night...Lunch with April and Jekyll rehearsal Wednesday night (hey! 3 nights off in a row is unheard of right now. I'm very grateful for it.)...Walking around the fair and listening to the B-bats (whoo whoo!) sing and then practicing with FCC worship team Thursday night...Football game and watching the band perform for the first time Friday night....Cleaning out the cabinets and fridge/freezer resulting in throwing away 5 big bags of expired food (mostly left over from the many people who have moved out) and having Anneke over to keep me company Saturday afternoon. Lots of funness going on this week. :)
I am most excited about cleaning out the cabinets. Now instead of opening door and looking at the overflowing shelves and saying, "there's nothing to eat," I can open the shelves and find exactly what I want and it's all edible! I was planning on doing a general cleaning, concentrating on my room. But I went to the grocery store and when I got home was overwhelmed by the fact that there was no place to put anything. So plans changed. And I am pleased.

This next week I'll be busy organizing the costumes and props from this year's shows out at the warehouse. And there will not be any evening rehearsals due to a vital member of the creative team taking a trip to the most creative place on earth. ;)
So this is good recovery time. I am happy. :)

And Saturday is the Smoky Mountain Pregnancy Care Banquet at FCC (I will be serving - hooray!) where Tim Tebow's mother is the guest speaker.

Also....it is football season. I know this because I have my very own fantasy team for the first time ever. But I won't get into that now. Let's just say, last week my sister came home to see me yelling at my computer monitor in encouraging tones and when she asked what I was doing I told her I was trying to win a football game. She was incredulous.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

See you Saturday night :)