4.9.10

How many???

I am learning that according to popular belief one tylenol pm is all most people need...and some only use half. However, I am only now learning this and the bottle says take 2. Perhaps that is why the past 2 days I have woken up to my alarm still feeling sleepy and it has been 9pm before I have any energy. Or that could have to do with the fact that rehearsal is over and I don't have to worry about it again til tomorrow (There's a lot of fast things going on backstage in this one).

Anyhow, I decided to skip the pill last night and see how I slept. After a nice 8 hours I was awake before my alarm and super hyper...which mostly has to do with 3 days off to visit Laura and Michael with Robert. Now that's a good time. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hmmmmmmmm and just think Tylenol PM doesn't affect me at all. I can take two and STILL can't sleep. What is wrong with me??

But, I digress. Have a GREAT time this weekend!!