4.8.10

Sad :(

So Everett just got back to the house from dropping Travis off at his house after the Shane and Shane concert. And he brought a piece of Lindsay's birthday cake her sister made, strawberry with cream cheese frosting. The sad part? He didn't bring any for me. :(
Oh well, maybe I'll just go eat the last of the strawberry shortcake.

I saw the Wright's tonight (Jerry & Catherine), they are heading off to China to pick up Rosemary and Dominic! I am so looking forward to meeting them!

I have 100 random little things running through my brain. Instead of sorting through them and picking some to write down, I'm just going to go bed.

Except I am going to have the strawberry shortcake first. Good night. :)

2 comments:

T & L said...

Oh Amanda! I certainly didn't mean to leave you out...my mind didn't even connect the fact that Everett would be going home to a house that you live in?!? Sorry - there is plenty - please come over and get a piece (or two ;))

Amanda said...

That's alright...I was just being whiny. :)