17.10.07

Waiting

(And no, I don't mean I'm waiting for Sunday when I get to see The Wedding Singer in Atlanta. Although I am.)

My computer has been functioning vvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy sssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy recently, and I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to remedy that. Mostly, I was deleting programs I've never used and old files and documents I don't need anymore. Although once I realized the culprit was that I had t0o many .wav files I just converted them all to mp3's (which also work with Audacity, memo to me and Scotty) which take up a fraction of the space and everything was right again.

In the process of deleting old documents, I found a fun quiz I made up many weeks ago and then forgot about. So I am waiting for this current poll to finish up so I can post the new one, which I have to warn you, will only be fun for about 1/2 of the people who read my blog as the other half will not know what it's about. And I'm not talking about the Princess Bride. :)

No comments: