16.10.07

This is the title for my post

It's late. I should be asleep. But I have to write something. Because if I don't no one else will come and update my blog for me. And tomorrow it will look the same as today. Now where's the fun in that?

I watched the rest of Legally Blonde: The Musical today. Not the best ever. I liked the first few songs but then it just felt boring and predictable. (I guess that's what happens when you've already seen the movie. Twice.) And call me old-fashioned, but I really didn't like the girl proposing to the guy at the end.

I spent all day Sunday laying on the couch watching TV except for the 20 minutes I went grocery shopping. When I got in my car I thought I would go for a stroll in the sun after I got back, but after wandering around the store feeling like I was about to pass out, I decided to go back to my couch and enjoy the sun through the window. It's nice that I had a day to sleep in and rest since I've been so sick. Although, silly me, I thought(or hoped) it was just allergies. I'm feeling much better, just still have a bit of a cough.

I started my Christmas shopping 2 weeks ago. My theory is to buy one or two presents a week so that it's under control and doesn't cost me a fortune all at once. I have 5 people taken care of so far plus a birthday present and lots of other ideas still to use. I feel rather accomplished!
In the midst of all my shopping, I started thinking about what things I would like. And since my birthday is also coming up I decided to write down the things I would enjoy having; that's what the "wish list" on the sidebar is. (It's really to help my family with ideas. So, random people who read my blog, this isn't me trying to get you to give me a present) ;)

HAPPY MIDDLE OF OCTOBER!!!

By the way, when does daylight savings time end? Shouldn't I be getting an extra hour to sleep soon???

And only 5 more days til I see The Wedding Singer @ the Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you should share your wish list with certian people who buy you birthday presents. :)

Anonymous said...

Or just put it on your blog...that would work too! ;)

Amanda said...

:) I'm assuming from that last comment you found it under the IJM banner. And are you going to create similar list since your b-day is 2 weeks from mine???
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw it. :) Ummm...some new worship music would be nice! Or some random kitchen gadgets, I am getting into to those. I always need socks. Sorry, I am boring. :)

Abigail said...

So, I'm kinda glad I didn't watch Legally Blonde...I've heard nothing but "Eh...it wasn't the greatest."

And yes...I know I should have done the show...*sigh*