2.7.07

"Now it's time for random posts with Amanda, the part of the show where Amanda writes whatever she wants!" (as if that doesn't happen all the time)

Random thoughts/actions of the day:

#1 - "I want Marcail. Now. Right now. Why can't I convince Anneke and Andrew they should live in Franklin or somewhere else that isn't more than an hour away?"

#2 - "I should just get my own adorable baby!"

#3 - "I want to live in Worcester, South Africa."

#4 - "I should learn Afrikaans!"

#5 - I am learning Afrikaans on-line. (For today, at least. But since it's so close to Dutch, I can probably speak it to Cam which will be fun and an incentive to keep going.)

#6 - I took paint stains out of pants that have been sitting in my room for 3 months waiting for me to do so and I washed and dried them and on one pair you can't tell there was a stain unless you get really close and on the other the stains are very, very faded, so I'm glad.

#7 - I sewed/patched/repaired 2 other pairs of pants that have also been sitting on my floor for months awaiting my attention.

#8 - I have lit every candle in my room.

#9 - "I'm not in my room, I should probably go check on those candles."

No comments: