4.9.06

Bored??? Heck no! (He's right)

One of my roommates made the comment that I must have been bored. (They just spent the past few days in Colorado visiting their respective families and friends). But the truth is, I wasn't; not even for a minute. On Saturday I talked to one of my friends on the phone for 30 minutes, but other than that I never set foot outside or saw another living soul. And I had a perfectly wonderful day. I genuinely enjoy time by myself and am capable of entertaing myself and accomplishing things I need to do. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean my room is clean, but the fridge is and I mopped.
No, I had a perfectly lovely holiday at home last week.
(Maybe Scotty is right, I could be a nun!)

2 comments:

ScottyLC said...

Never doubt, I know how to cast people- in a play or real life. Didn't see another living soul? Gee, I feel like chopped liver...

Amanda said...

I clearly said that on SATURDAY I stayed at home all day. I wasn't talking about the rest of the week. I saw lots of people and went lots of places the rest of the week...I'm not a recluse!!!