22.7.06

July 22, 2006

Tonight I went up to my parents house for dinner - it was the last family dinner before Ben gets married. I think it's all terribly exciting!
We ate a yummy meal and then went outside and played badminton. Somehow, I've gotten much better at that game since the last time I played. I actually hit the birdie more than I missed it. It was a lot of fun and I laughed more than I have in a while. (Although, I had a pretty good laugh reading certain parts of a review of our show that was in today's paper).

I worked just under 45 hours this week, but I still feel like I'm on a sort of vacation because I have my evenings free. Tomorrow is a gym staff party at the lake. It'll be fun, even if it rains. :)

My friend Annie is going to have her first baby very soon. Her water broke today so it won't be long until Johanna Joy is with us!

No comments: