19.7.06

July 19th, 2006

Beauty and the Beast is really over. Everything is taken apart, thrown out or stacked up, (I won't say put away because I'm sure Scotty will be working on that for a few more days).
It was a great show and a great experience.

This week has been fairly busy. I've been working alot and trying to catch up on house work and tiding my room. I have a new poster to find a place for. :)
I am planning on square dancing tonight, if I'm not too tired.

Our competitive season at gym is fast approaching - our first meet is in September, so I am teaching routnes like crazy. We have a great group of girls again this year and they are oh so fun to work with. Could there be any better job, teaching kids to flip all day long???

Only 18 more days until I have a sister-in-law!!!

4 comments:

ncgrrl said...

so u post a pic like your posting a new post on your blog?

ncgrrl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ncgrrl said...

i wanted to help break down the set! =[ ohhh well i will hopefully b there next year to break it down =] and the year after that. . .i can drive and i will b n the plays!!!! =] thats probably what im looking foward to the most is driving first haha THEN being in plays and staying as long as i want and being able 2 be there when scotty and samuel jump n the pool!!! =]

Amanda said...

Wow! You sure do have the theatre bug! Fun, isn't it? :)