7.2.06

February 7, 2006

Things are going well here.
We are in the middle of the monthly 3-day global bridegroom fast. Day 2 is a lot easier then day 1. :)

We have spent a lot of time recently praying for what God's doing at Asbury College in Kentucky. Yesterday, their morning chapel turned into a prayer meeting, and as far as I know it is still going. And today a Christian college in Minnesota (North Western is what I think it is called) had a call to prayer and 400 of their students have been praying all day. So God is doing something, can't say what but we are praying that it continues and spreads.

This Thursday through Saturday is a conference. There's a lot going on right now, but I am getting enough sleep so I am keeping up ok.

Thanks to everyone who has left me a comment. It is encouraging to hear from you. I am soaking up a lot of good things while I am here. I can't wait to see all of your lovely faces when I return.

This is such a special place and time for me right now. I am being stretched and growing in so many ways. It is intense.

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement.

Love,
Amanda :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I am glad you are acclimated to the IHOP climate!

Please pray for Bets. She had an acute ear infection, her eardrum burst and she has been having tremendous headaches, behind her eyes. She cannot play, the music is too loud. She tried ear plugs but can't hear the monitor. I see her desire for worship, and her drive and I know the enemy does too, he tries to thwart that any way he can.

Our family is enjoying Gym. Looking forward to your return there.

Love you lots, know that we are praying for you at this special time of sitting at HIS feet.

Love,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, sorry our plates have been full and I haven't had a chance to drop you a note. Just want you to know I love you and miss your smiling face, Love, Cathy

Anonymous said...

Yeah...so I haven't had a chance to call you...maybe I'll get a chance this weekend...