14.1.06

January 14th, 2006

Today we have a meeting with Sarah and Sarah Beth, our apartment‘s core leader and assistant leader. There are 5 Sarah’s in FITN and 3 Hannah’s.

I just learned the break-down of track 1 and track 2 FITN interns: Track 1 has 40 and track 2 has 37. I still don’t know who half of the interns are.

I met someone from Teen Mania this week. She knows Melissa. So Mel, if you’re reading this, Sarah N says hey! See what I mean, there are a lot of Sarah’s.

This is going to be a short post. In fact, perhaps today didn’t warrant a post at all!

Good luck at your meet NVG girls!

Love,
Amanda :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, it sounds like your having fun...that is always good! and there is no such day as a day to not blog...haha! I love writing down my thoughts! oh and please pray for me I am having a really hard time right now and alot of big decisions I have to make that affect the rest of my life...so if you remember pray for me! love you: Rachel C.