7.8.10

My highschool 10 year reunion.

I had breakfast with Michael and Laura and her grandfather this morning at Sunset. It was very lovely to just sit and chat.
They are in town for the FHS Class of 2000's 10 year reunion.

I attended my 10 year reunion. It was so lively, some of those people are really wild! I don't even remember half of them, which may be in part to the heavy partying I myself did during those years. I was surprised, however, to note how many of us are still single. The whole class, in fact. Although also shocking, is that even though most of us have spent time overseas, we still all call Franklin home. It seems to me that such a large class as I had would have spread out a little more. Oh well. You never know what life will give you. I am happy to report that everyone loves their current jobs and is happily involved in a serious relationship with a dishy significant other.
Oh, and I took a poll, and How to Train Your Dragon is without a doubt the best movie of the year to the 2000 graduating class of Munger Academy. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Amanda, this cracks me up! My graduating class was only slightly larger than yours. :) Oh and I agree that "how to train your dragon" was a super good movie.

Andrew and Anneke said...

I love how you said, "dishy" significant other... I don't know how long its been since I heard someone use this expression. Anyways, it made me smile : )

Wright Family said...

I bet in your class Everyone was above average