26.4.09

Life has been so exciting and fast these past 2 months.  
  • I only have 5 more weeks until I start my new job at the Smokey Mountain Center for the Performing Arts.  
  • Exhibition at the gym is coming up fast and I have routines to choreograph.  
  • I have been spending time with this really great guy named Robert and loving every minute of it.  
  • I got to see Anneke and Andrew and Marcail and Donovan and had such a blast!  I really wish they lived closer to me.  :)
  • I coached my last gymnastics meet last weekend.
  • Had Easter with Ben and Keri in Knoxville which was tons of fun!
  • Had a lock-in this weekend and stayed up all night...also tons of fun but I am still recovering from it.  
So lots of fun and exciting things, and not enough time to post about them all.  
I am doing better with Facebook because it's faster to update in that I don't feel like I have to communicate as much at once, I can change my status 20 times a day if I wish.  

But everything is great!  I love my life!  I love the people in my life!  I love where I'm living my life!  It's all great great great!  :)

No comments: