22.3.09

The weekend

Hi!  :D
At first, I thought this weekend was going to be so long and boring because I had 2 gymnastics sessions in Douglasville, 3 hours away.  One on Saturday at 2pm and one on Sunday at 1pm.  And I would either be driving back and forth for 12 hours or have to stay the night somewhere, which wasn't really in the gym expenses  budget.  But, with hitching rides with my kids and some clever finagling, I was able to go down Saturday morning, have a GREAT session (we won) meet up with Camila, have a Jamocha shake and go see Spamalot (Monty Python: Holy Grail + Musical =  Oh so funny!),  go driving all over Atlanta and look at some beautiful houses, drink tons of water at a Sushi restaurant while Cam ate sushi and we watched all the people, sleep in til 1o:30 this morning, have another Jamocha shake, and have another great session, and make it home by 9pm...and I didn't have to drive - EVER!  
So it was a really wonderful weekend (in spite of me getting directions to the wrong building to see the show.  Oops!).  Apart from feeling sleepy, I am ready for tomorrow (yea!) and looking forward to this week when I can (perhaps) finally get my house back in ship shape!  Which having small group here Sunday should be a good motivator.  ;)

No comments: