9.2.09

It's rather odd

When I am very tired, I cannot make new decisions very easily.  If I have been cleaning, I keep doing it even though my feet hurt and my eyes ache and I am moving so very slowly.  
Or if I've decided that I am buying a plane ticket tonight, then that's what I will do even though I can't pick out which one I want - I had already decided to do it and it's too hard to make a new decision not to.  
But I sometimes function very well at the point of exhaustion.  Those who know me well know that I am at my best playing cards after midnight.   :)  (Ah...the good-old-days)

All that ramble to say (I think I must be rather self-absorbed since the entire ramble was entirely about my idiosyncrasies that hardly anyone else could find interesting)...

...I bought a ticket to see Anneke & Co.  in April!    :D

2 comments:

Andrew and Anneke said...

YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!! : ) We are so honored!!

cjw said...

I disagree. I tend to think my ramblings are self absorbed, but I didn't think that when I read yours, but rather you were opening up and sharing something that other can relate to.