11.1.09

The Most Wonderful Thing...

...Not really, but it felt like it at the moment.
The most wonderful thing was realizing that nothing but a good night's sleep stood between me and working on Seuss!  :)  When I realized it I laughed out loud, I was so happy.  

I have had a wonderful weekend.  Most of it did not go as I expected, but isn't that life?  I am so happy and rested.  And tonight was our home group's first meeting back since the holidays.  We are reading the 4 Loves by C.S. Lewis and discussing it.  I love C.S. Lewis and have not read this particular book before, so I am looking forward to getting into it and having some wonderful discussion with some wonderful ladies.   (Not that gentlemen are necessarily excluded, it's just that there aren't any!)  

I may not have a chance to post again til next weekend.

Love God and love people and always make time for the most important things.  

No comments: