1.12.08

Great Times

These past 5 days have been so fun!
Starting Wednesday night with Hoopla with all of my family up on the mountain, then a fabulous Thanksgiving, decorating my Christmas tree (it smells so good!!!) and playing Cities and Knights on Friday and eating birthday carrot cake (all intermingled with Mario Kart for Wii - I liked it but spent a lot of time falling off the road and crashing into walls), then my girls birthday party with lots of fun, fondue and karaoke that Miriam and Camila so lovingly threw for me.  Then Sunday was smiling and waving all dressed up and wearing a red wig in the cold of the Franklin Christmas Parade followed by yummy pizza and another birthday cake!   So it's been one long party with great food and family and friends.  I am so blessed!!!
If your holiday was half as great as mine, then you are pretty lucky too!

No comments: