15.11.08

asb sfofsf w ihe[idufvh g

I've been up since 6am and I'm still going strong (thanks to a mocha moolatte)!  But right now I have to tell you some random things.....it's probably the caffeine talking....but I'm ok with that!!!!!!
1st - I have become majorly totally completely entirely obsessed with NCIS.
2 - I re-arranged my room this week, slightly.
3 - I am baking an apple pie right now and it smells abslutely amazing!
4 - I watched the new James Bond movie tonight - and liked it (for a Bond movie).  Perhaps a more truthful statement would be that I enjoyed watching it, rather then stating that I liked it.  Those two things aren't the same, you know?
5 - I have stuff everywhere and need to clean my room.
6 - I am going to see TSO in 2 weeks!
7 - My room has been clean all week
8 - I am atually starting to feel sleepy
9 - I actually checked facebook today, but that's only because the director created an account and I had to confirm the director as a friend or risk severe displeasure...WHAT DID YOU SAY???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also myopically interested in NCIS. I love Abby! :) It is almost someone's birthday!