13.9.08

Princess Tinkerbell???

Last night I had a dream that we (Overlook) were doing Aida and I was in it. I was wearing a purple and green fairy dress because I was Tinkerbell and on the Sunday matinee' performance, instead of the princess singing the opening song, Scotty asked me to. So when the stage went dark I stepped out and sat on the swing that was on stage left and started to sing and swing which was a little scary because the swing went really high, above horizontal each way and sorta stalled there for a few seconds and I was worried about falling off or not getting off in time for when the music changed. But I made it through the song and hit all my cues and right as it transitioned into the next song (which Scotty was singing, of course) I woke up. The show Aida has nothing at all to do with swings or fairies. It was such a silly dream, I had to share it with you. :)

1 comment:

Abigail said...

WOW....Amanda...now, you know that drugs are bad....right? :D I love you!