31.8.08

So thankful for a 3-day weekend!

Yesterday I cleaned. And then I cleaned. And then I...well, I guess you get it. I did chill out some with a couple of good movies (Bringing Up Baby and Philadelphia Story - it was Katherine Hepburn day on TCM) and I made a yummyish pasta something for lunch...or perhaps it was for dinner. Maybe Linner, or Dunch. :)

I got to teach Sunday School at church today, the lesson plan was for one of my favorite people in the Bible, Nehemiah. I was with the 6-7 year olds, and I got to have the Wright's new son, Andy in class with me. He did super well and seemed to have fun in spite of not understanding most of the words spoken. He is very smart though and it is amazing to watch how quickly he is picking up on things. He'll be fluent in English in no time!

Today is Katrina W's b-day, which we didn't tell the waiter at Monte Alban's since she threatened to wait a million years before she would forgive whoever told. If you have never been witness to or participated in a birthday celebration at MA's, you don't know what you're missing! ;)

Katherine (my baby sister) has packed up her entire room at my parents house and should be moved into town Monday or Tuesday at the very latest. She is so excited and I think this will be a positive thing in her life. Plus how much fun will it be having her in the same house as me again?!!!!

No comments: