29.8.08

Reunion

Well, I had so much fun today! Teaching was great fun - Mr. Corbin left me fun things to do with the kids and I really enjoyed it.
At the end of the last period, Abigail and TJ walked into the classroom. What a nice surprise! They didn't know that I was subbing. We had a nice little chat. It was so nice to see them again, since they aren't at the high school anymore.
BUT, right after I left I went to the post office, and who was in the parking lot???? Troy, of course! :) So it was a little mini last year's seniors reunion!
Then I went and worked 2 hours at the church and came home feeling like I was about to fall over since all I had managed to eat was popcorn and some M&M's and peanuts and raisins.

And to top it all off....it's Friday! My weekend is just beginning!

No comments: