23.8.08

Pickens Nose

After lolling around all morning, I drove down to Rabun to pick apples and go hiking with Daniel and April. I have neve been to Pickens Nose before, and I loved it! The rocks are so fun and we climbed down to the bottom of one. The view is pretty spectacular too.
Afterwards, we had dinner with Brian and MC, people who work at Daniel's school. We picked blueberries at their house. It was a great, relaxing afternoon. I felt like I was far away from Franklin, but it's only 20min away, so I can still sleep in my own bed.
It was so nice to spend some time with Daniel and April. They are doing so well.

I just packed and am getting ready to go to bed, we are leaving at 8 in the morning to spend the day with Ben and Keri in Dollywood.

Yee-Haw!

1 comment:

Andrew and Anneke said...

So my first thought at the title of this posting was, "Why, there isn't anything wrong with Wes and Suzanne's noses!" hehe.... seriously! Good thing I read further : )