15.8.08

I was looking at Camila's blog, and realized it has been 5 days since I last posted, and while I am not on the bottom of the stack, I am quickly working my way there. (Although, with Scotty in the same list I should be pretty safe from dead last!)

This week has been so busy. Laura and Michael's wedding was absolutely beautiful. I will post a link to the professional photos when they are up. I managed to forget my camera at every event that weekend so I have not even one photo to post.

Camila and I are having fun playing mom to a teenager and 9 year old while the Wrights are picking up Andy in China. As a side note, I think I would make a rotten working mother. :)
I have really enjoyed reading Tales of the Kingdom at night as a bedtime story for Amber.

It's crazy late for me to be up right now. Camila and I just finished playing Canasta and listening to the Hairspray soundtrack. Camila pretty much slaughtered me in Canasta, but the rest of the weekend lays before us and anything can happen.

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

Thanks for all you are doing for us in general and specifically Amber! Sounds like a great book. jerry