21.6.08

It's La La!

Today my dear friend Laura came from DC to Franklin so we could 'shower' her with our love and presents! It was so much fun. I went with her to the hair salon where her perfect red tresses were beautifully styled - practice for the big day. I got to meet miss Shelly, Michael's lovely mother, all the way from San Diego. Jennie planned so many wonderful and fun games, all about getting to know Michael and their relationship more. The food was out of this world and everything and everyone looked amazing. I should have taken pictures!

It was very nice to get to see Laura and spend a good portion of the day with her. I am so thankful Michael is moving her to Charlotte! Thanks Mikey!!! :)

P.S. She modeled the gown, veil, and the works. Oh wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda! It was so amazing having you with me to share that special day! I haven't felt that loved and blessed in a long time. I am so glad you will be standing with me on W-day! :)

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
You are one of Michael's favorite people, and now I know why!
It was great to meet you and have some fun at the shower and watching a "wedding" kind of movie.
See you in August!
Shelley