25.6.08

It must be my turn

I went to everyone's blog tonight when I came home from work...and since no one except Camila has posted anything in the past few days, I guess that must mean it's my turn.

I am doing very well. I am also very exhausted. Whew! What a week this will be!!! I coached nearly 12 straight hours on Monday, did my normal 7 hours on Tuesday, and another 10 straight hours today. That's a lot of talking and a lot of moving mats (and kids) and standing on my feet. I managed to have enough will power/energy to do some exercises when I came home (nothing standing). ;)
I don't normally coach so much in one day, but one of our coaches took the week off...something about a honeymoon and Bosnia/Croatia. Whatever. Sounds like a pretty lame excuse to me. ;P

After Friday at 1:30 I will be free!!! The gym is closed all next week. So very much looking forward to chillin* a bit after this fun but exhausting week.

Katherine's birth mother and her husband and children are coming for a visit next week. She is so excited and looking forward to meeting her in person. They've been e-mailing and talking on the phone for several months and the excitement is mutual.
I feel so privelaged that my family got to adopt Kat. Adoption is such an amazing thing, an amazing picture of what Christ accomplished on the cross for us - once we were strangers and fatherless, but now through His blood we have been adopted into His family. Thank You Jesus!

I have been eating a lot of G.O.R.P.** this week. It makes a good snack and is easy to eat.

To prevent myself from just rambling and babbling on about nothing in particular, I'm going to end this post now. If you need me...I'm in the shower.

And I just wanted to say "much love" to all of my wonderful friends out there! I appreciate you all so much! Thanks for who are in my life.

*i.e. painting, cutting, sewing, gluing, stapling, etc... and moving trees!!! To see why, go to overlooktheatre.org
** Good Ole Raisins 'n' Peanuts

No comments: