13.10.07

A happy surprise

Tonight, after the show (Annie, Get Your Gun), I went home and saw Daniel's car in the driveway (April's fiance'). I walked in the door and not only was Daniel there, but Amanda and Ozu also!!! So there I was all ready to go to sleep at 11:30, and suddenly I see the party is just getting started!
It was great. We talked, laughed played Pit and Killer Uno...and 2 hours later I am just getting into bed. (Although Cam and Ape are out walking.) It reminded me of the "good old days" when sleep was an afterthought and talking, playing games and just hanging out were the most important things. I remember a specific time when we started a movie at 4am in Seneca. Although I think there was more than one time. :) My motto always was, "Sleep's overrated, you can sleep when you're dead."

Hmm...so this post was going to be about the great time I had with everyone tonight, and it ended up as a short stroll down memory lane. I must be getting old.

No comments: