15.6.07

What to do, what to do!

Today I didn't quite know what to do with myself. I ended up not having to work, and what I really wanted to do was work on the show, but Scotty's been sick. I knew there were some things that I have fallen behind on that I need to catch up on, but it made me so frustrated with myself that I was behind, I really didn't want to catch up. (I did though, by the way.)
I ended up cleaning the bathroom and washing all of my bedding, even the comforter. And then I spent some time online (not reading people's blogs because they haven't been updated and not looking at the cast list because there isn't one). I ended up looking for videos of choreography done by Mia Michales because she is amazing. I eventually ended up watching Benji and Heidi dancing together when they were teenagers and then when Benji was 6 and Heidi was 8. It was like watching home videos, but of famous people.

Then I decided that since what I really had wanted to do all day was paint or make things, I should paint the table in my room. I will probably post a picture sometime soon. It looks really great and now I want to do the dresser too! I love being creative. But as always, I seem to have more energy and more drive to do things at night, so now I don't want to stop, but I am making myself because I am off to my parents house to spend the night and have fun - Ben and Keri are in town for father's day and to celebrate Kat's b-day.

No comments: