27.6.07

The Promised Pictures


Ta-da!

This is my old dresser that was beat-up, ugly wood, so I painted it and replaced the ugly brass handles (ugh) with these wonderful things I made out of chain, ribbon and hot glue! They are so fun and look even better in real life. (And were very inexpensive too.)


And this is what started it all: the bedside table that I got for $5 that some idiot had partially painted yellow and orange and green. I finally decided to do something about it. Isn't it pretty?

And just think, if there had been a show to work on, there would still be ugly furniture in my bedroom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, it really does look beautiful, Amanda! Excellent work! Hmmmm, maybe I'll get inspired..... ; )

Anonymous said...

I love it sis!! Maybe some day you can help me do somthing like that... lol!! jk..
love you sis!
Kat