10.6.07

Fun in the Sun

I wish you could see how much sun I got this weekend, but I am too tired to get up, take a picture of me, load it onto my computer, and post it. :)
I had fun being with my family at the lake. Last night we went to this fabulous new authentic Cuban restaurant. There was so much food, I could only eat about half of what was there, but it was so delicious! And the best part was that they had mango pie. Wow. So good. Unfortunately, by the time dessert was served I could only have a bite of someone else's. Mango pie - *sigh* - so delicious. It was creamy like Key lime, but it was mango instead.

I was at FCC today for the 2nd Sunday in a row!!! Now that I'm through traveling around the country for the time being, I can be a regular at church again. I went to 2nd service, and we had a great time worshiping the Lord and letting Him minister to us. It was a really sweet time in the Lord, very refreshing. It reminded me how much I miss Him and experiencing His presence in the context of corporate worship.

Tomorrow starts our morning summer classes, so I will get to be a lot busier.

I hope everyone is having a good summer so far!

No comments: