9.4.07

A great weekend

I had a great time this weekend in Knoxville with Ben & Keri, Keri's parents, and the rest of my family. Our original plan was to grill out in the park Sunday after church, but the weather made that idea rather ridiculous. So we went out to eat instead. Saturday night we all sat around talking about how Ben and Keri met and what each of them were thinking at different stages in their relationship. Having both sides there plus both sets of parents made for a very interesting time - much more enlightening and funny then having only one side of the story.

This week the gym is closed for spring break, and I am planning out what I want to do with the rest of my free time. I think I will be in Franklin for about half of the time, but I want to go see Hairspray and my family is taking a trip to Dollywood this week, plus there is a d: concert in the area and some other things I might do.

Of course, today I am lounging around and cleaning...more of the first than the latter so far, but I have all day. ;)

No comments: