22.3.07

Whoa

After sleeping too little last night and waking up in a fog, I wondered if I was going to be in a bad mood all day or if I'd get over it. The good side of this was, that I could go to bed early tonight and try to get on a better sleeping schedule (the thought did cross my mind that if I had kids they would certainly force me to some kind of a schedule!). But, oh darn, I have 2 meetings to attend after work tonight. So much for getting to bed early.

I managed to go and play with show stuff for a bit, and I felt better after that. Then I went with a friend to get her truck's oil changed, it was her first time and she doesn't like mechanic shops.

Then I went home and wanted to take a nap. No time!!! It was time for drastic measures; if I wanted to make it through 3 1/2 hours of coaching and both of my meetings, I was going to need some help. So I made a pit stop and gulped down a Dr. Pepper before getting to work. Then I had another one before my first meeting. Then I had another one at my second meeting. I made it through all of the meetings just fine...except at 10:30 I noticed I was getting figidity and then I started bursting uncontrolably into random snippets of songs, and when I got in my car I started singing "You Can't Stop the Beat" really loudly, and I don't even really know the words.

3 Dr Peppers in 8 hours: it got me through my day, and I'm glad for that, but will I sleep tonight?

No comments: