28.1.07

So happy together.

If you happened to be driving down Harrison Avenue yesterday around 1 o'clock, you might have noticed 2 young women walking with 2 year-olds on their shoulders. I guess that's Camila's and mine idea of what it means to take Ric and Zoe for a walk. It was very fun, especially with them laughing hysterically and Ariel yelling at them that they weren't allowed to laugh.

It has been a crazy few days. Ric spent the past two nights with us and I had Zoe from 6am to 4pm yesterday. To compound it all I seem to have a nasty cold and everytime I stand up I get a splitting headache on the left side of my head.

Ric is continuing to be so much fun. He is talking way more and can be very insistant on whatever it is he is saying at the moment. If it's "shark........bite" then that's what he says for the next 10 mintues. Or "truck.............fall down" or "doybees" (his version of cookies. apparently he has some trouble with the "k" sound). And let's not forget, "fire..truck. Fire TRUCK. FIRE TRUCK. FIRE TRUCK! FIRE TRUCK!!!

No comments: