5.1.07

Camila awake at 5:30am??????

Camila has been getting up rather early (for her) and heading off to work. She is really enjoying her new job.
I haven't even seen her in the mornings since I've come back from Kansas City!

This morning when I got up, I was talking to April, and she said Camila was playing quite loudly some musical at 5:30 this morning. It was on for half an hour, she said.

Camila and 5:30 really don't go together.
We talked about it for a little while, and then I had an idea.

I went to the living room to where my cd player was, and sure enough! The alarm button was on.

What happened, is last night when Ric came over, he pushed the buttons on the cd player like he always does, but this time he turned on the alarm feature which was set to go off at 6:30, but since the clock hasn't been adjusted for DST, it went off at 5:30 and played Miss Saigon until Camila got out of bed and turned it off.

Since I slept quite soundly through the whole thing, I find it highly amusing.

Needless to say, in the future when Ric comes over, we'll check the cd player and make sure he hasn't turned it on. :)

No comments: