1.12.06

Craziness

My crazy week is almost over...
...but only to be followed by my crazy weekend. I don't think I'll be able to stop for a minute and catch breath until January 3rd!

I've been in the gym, or at church, or at rehearsal, or at court (GAL) all week. Tomorrow night as soon as I get off work I am driving to Charlotte for a youth leaders conference and returning Monday afternoon in time make it for my 3:30 class.

I'm definitely not complaining, but it kind of concerns me that if I'm not careful I could mess a lot of things up because my schedule is so packed right now. I thought I was doing a good job with not over committing, but maybe I'm not.

A bright spot today was rehearsal. The Christmas show is going to be amazing. It's full of funny as well as tender moments. The finale' gave me goosebumps and shivers and made me cry tonight, it's that good. And it was just a rough run through!

P.S. In spite of - or perhaps because of - the last crazy week, I have started and completed a new crochet project. It's a baby sweater and is quite cute, although it aparently looks rather like a sheep. :)

No comments: