8.6.06

June 8th, 2006

One week from today I will be in Kansas City. I am looking forward to being in the prayer room again and seeing everyone from Fire In The Night.

This week was the first week of our summer schedule at the gym. I love coaching in the summer because the kids learn so much due to smaller classes and longer hours.

Last night I attended a prayer meeting regarding the teen and children's programs at church. It was the first time in a while I have sensed God speaking to me in a corporate prayer meeting, but then, it's the first time I've stopped and listened in a while. It was so refreshing and encouraging. God is so good. The Bible is full of His loving care for His people and the greatness of His majesty and splendor. And when I stop to think about it, my own lfe is a story of His greatness and goodness; He is faithful.

No comments: