24.6.06

June 25th, 2006

Between the gym and the show, I have been a busy person this week. Sleep hasn't seemed to be something I require much of, which is good since I haven't gotten much. Right now I have a massive burn on my finger - it was a glue gun and I was warned - my fault. Thankfully it doesn't hurt but it really is hideous to look upon.
I have had so much fun painting and cutting and sewing and building (with a real power screw driver) all this week. I know if I did this for months I would wear out, but the show is only a few weeks away!!! Everything is coming together beautifully. It's going to be a fabulous show.

Kansas City was amazing last weekend. It was every bit as hard to leave IHOP this time after 4 days as it was 3 months ago when I left after the internship. I know God has me in Franklin right now, and I want to be in Franklin now, I am very happy and content here. But if that ever changed, I would have no trouble living out there, tornadoes and everything!
It was so nice to see everyone again and be in that environment of worship and intercession. I was only going out there to see the people, but I had a great time in the prayer room and came away from the weekend feeling refreshed and like I had been on my own personal retreat.

No comments: